Bintaro Park View
Bintaro Park View is a budget residential complex that consists of two towers of 19 floors, for a total of 1,000 units. It was completed in 2015 in the area of Pesanggrahan, South Jakarta, by the group Duta Putra Land.
I stayed one night in this property and this is my complete review of it.
- 1 Location:
- 2 Building Quality
- 3 Comfort
- 4 Management
- 5 Sizes and Prices of Units
- 6 Address
- 7 More Photos
- 8 My Ratings
Neighborhood and Transportation
Where is Bintaro Park View located?
Bintaro Park View is located in the subdistrict of Bintaro, in the district of Pesanggrahan. It is a middle-income neighborhood of South Jakarta, not too far from South Tangerang. You should note that the subdistrict of Bintaro is not the same as the nearby Bintaro Jaya, which is a huge 1,000-hectare planned township belonging to the Jaya Group.
Pesanggrahan is a developing area that has become desirable for middle-class Indonesian families because of its relatively affordable prices, decent infrastructure (especially schools), and reasonable distance to the business district of Jakarta (less than 1 hour by car).
It is not very dense yet, with mostly low-rise buildings and empty plots of lands. For this reason, I find it less polluted than Central Jakarta.
How does it look like around the apartment?
When you exit the complex, you have a busy two-way street, quite typical of Jakarta, with various shops and warungs:
By car, with normal traffic conditions, how far is it from:
– Jakarta Airport (CGK): 70 minutes
– Grand Indonesia Mall: 55 minutes
– Sudirman Business District: 40 minutes
– Kota Tua: 70 minutes
– Kemang: 40 minutes
Public transportation and access to highways:
– Nearest Transjakarta halt: Grand Centro Bintaro (Line 8E going to Blok M) just 2 minutes away walking distance.
– Nearest train station: Pondok Ranji or Kebayoran Lama (more than 10 minutes away)
– Nearest toll road: Jakarta-Serpong and Jakarta Outer Ring Road (both around 5-10 minutes away)
– Nearest MRT station: None
These are the important landmarks nearby:
– Metro Mall Cipulir and ITC Cipulir (10 minutes): Low-end shopping centers with non-branded boutiques, warungs and chain restaurants.
– Bintaro Plaza Mall (15 minutes): Small complex targeting the middle class. It has a cinema, a Hero supermarket, and a variety of shops (fashion, accessories, food, banks, etc).
– Gandaria City Mall (15 minutes): It is an interesting mall, popular with the mid-to-upper class and particularly with young people. There is a large choice of restaurants, including Western, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese and Korean food. The cinema is one of two in Jakarta with an IMAX screen. The other anchor tenants are Gramedia, Ace Hardware, Metro, H&M, Uniqlo, and Lotte Mart.
– Pondok Indah Mall (15-20 minutes): Largest and most luxurious mall in South Jakarta. You will find pretty much everything there (department stores, supermarkets, cinemas, etc).
Giant Express Pondok Betung (2 km away – moderate)
Superindo Bintaro (2.5 km away – cheap)
Giant Bintaro Jaya (2.6 km away – moderate)
Lotte Mart Gandaria City (3.5 km away – expensive)
There is also a traditional market (Pasar Pesanggrahan) about 1.5 kilometers away. Perfect for fresh vegetables and fruits.
There are some canteens and warungs inside Bintaro Park View that are organized in a food court:
Otherwise, you will also find several cheap warungs and some fast foods (Domino’s, CFC) on the street in front of Bintaro Park View.
Bars and Nightlife:
This is not a party area. If you want to drink alcohol and go clubbing, you will need to go to Pondok Indah (De Hooi), Gandaria (Camden) or to Cilandak Town Square (each around 15-20 minutes away).
The area around Bintaro has plenty of reputed educational facilities, in particular high schools.
University: Universitas Pembangunan Jaya, STP Trisakti, Universitas Budi Luhur, University Moestopo Dentist School,
Schools: British School, SMPK Penabur, Sekolah Tunas Indonesia, Global Jaya, Mentari School, Jakarta Japanese School, SMAN 47, SMAN 90
Preschool: Living Seed
There are some business districts within 20-30 minutes (Bintaro CBD, TB Simatupang, Senayan)
Building and Architecture
Who is the developer?
Bintaro Park View was developed by Duta Putra Land. It is not a famous or reputed company, especially when it comes to high-rise residential complexes. They are indeed more focused on landed houses, with a portfolio that includes Grand Duta Garden, Grand Bukit Dago, and Taman Puri Cendana.
You should be cautious if buying from them as it is relatively unknown.
Who is the architect?
The architectural firm in charge of the design was Megatika International (also behind Metro Park, Mediterania Garden Residence 1 and 2, Sudirman Park, Permata Hijau Residence, Bellezza Residence, Alam Sutra Mall, Da Vinci Tower, etc.)
Who is the contractor?
The contractor was PT Catur Bangun Mandiri, a large company that has built many budget apartment complexes (like Gading Icon, Pasar Baru Mansion, City Garden, etc).
What is the situation with the land certificate?
The developer has a Hak Guna Bangunan Murni, which means the property was built on its own land. As an apartment owner, you get a “Strata Title di atas HGB Murni”.
Design and Appearance
How does the building look like?
From Outside (Facade):
It looks clean and new, but the design is pretty bland:
Each tower has a small lobby with a few seats and a 24/7 reception desk:
Public areas and garden:
There are some pleasant public areas on the ground floor of the property:
Corridors and lifts:
Materials and Equipment
What is the quality of the materials, furniture, and equipment used in the construction?
This is an evaluation of the quality I observed (ranked from 1 – worst – to 10 – best):
In common areas:
Tiles lobby: 5
Tiles corridors: 5
Painting (wall, ceiling): 4
Lighting fixtures: 5
Gym equipment: 6
Pool equipment: 5
In the apartments:
Bathroom equipment: 4.5
Kitchen equipment: 5
Overall Quality: 5/10
Facilities and Services
What are the facilities provided in the property?
– Swimming pool (for adults and kids): I couldn’t use the pools as they were under maintenance during my stay. I could only take a picture from my bedroom:
– Gym (outdoor and indoor): It only has a few machines, but enough for a casual workout. New, professional equipment.
– Kids playground:
– Available services: There is a retail area with laundry shops, warungs, and minimarkets.
Quality of living
Is the property busy?
The property was still new when I visited and the occupancy seemed low. In a few years, it will probably be much different as there are over 1,000 units in total.
Is it noisy?
Yes, it can be a bit noisy as you can hear several mosques around the property. To avoid them, choose a unit facing the South.
What is the background of the residents?
The residents I saw were all Indonesians.
Are there issues with the electricity supply?
None that I know about (2,200 VA for a 2-bedroom unit)
Are there issues with parking?
None for now because of the low occupancy. It may be more difficult in a few years.
Are there enough lifts?
Are there visible damages?
Unfortunately, I saw a few. It seems that the quality of the construction was average. For instance, in the corridors:
Overall maintenance rating: 5.5/10
I found the property to be clean.
Overall cleanliness rating: 7/10
The garden was well-maintained.
Overall gardening rating: 7/10
– Guards: On duty at the gate
– CCTV cameras: In the lobby
– Access: A card is needed to access the lift area
Overall security rating: 8.5/10
The staff is friendly and professional.
Overall hospitality rating: 8.5/10
Sizes and Prices of Units
The prices of the apartments may vary depending on many factors such as the floor, the unit type, the room condition and the furnishings.
Be aware that you may also need to pay for additional fees: Service charge, parking fee, electricity and water bills, etc.
Below is an estimation of the prices in Bintaro Park View:
22m2 with 1 bathroom
Average renting price: IDR 3.5M/month or IDR 42M/year
Average buying price: IDR 400,000,000
36m2 with 1 bathroom
Average renting price: IDR 4.5M/month or IDR 54M/year
Average buying price: IDR 540,000,000
Bintaro Park View
Jalan Bintaro Permai,
Pesanggrahan, South Jakarta,
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia 12330
I do my best to write honest and detailed reviews of the apartments I visit. If you disagree with my rating, please let me know why and leave your own rating at the end of this page.
- Clean, with plenty of public spaces.
- Good facilities for a budget complex (gym, pool, garden, retail area, food court).
- Location near many schools and not too far from Pondok Indah, Senayan, Gandaria.
- Access through a small street with heavy traffic.
- The developer is not very famous.
- The quality of the construction is average.
Be the first to leave a review.